MLA Fellow Brief Vitae
Chauncey Depew Leake, PhD, 1896–1978
Fellowship Conferred: 1964
MLA Elected Offices and Committee Chair Appointments
- Honorary Consultants to the Army Medical Library, chair, 1949–1950
- Special Committee for the Medical Library Association Handbook, 1940–1941
Honors and Awards
Publications (5 representative)
- Leake CD. Annual review of pharmacology and toxicology: review of reviews. Annu Rev Pharmacol Toxicol. 1978;18:581–8.
- Leake CD. Ethics and sciences. Hastings Cent Rep. 1976 Dec;6(6):4.
- Leake CD. Humanistic studies in US medical education. J Med Educ. 1973 Sep;48(9):878–9.
- Leake CD. The role of the medical school library in the medical school teaching program. Bull Med Libr Assoc. 1953 Oct;41(4):369–278.
- Professor of pharmacology, Ohio State University–Columbus, 1956–1962
- Executive director, University of Texas Medical Branch–Galveston, 1942–1956
- Chair, Department of Pharmacology, School of Medicine, University of California–San Francisco, 1928–1942
MLA published statements about the fellow