You are here
Medical Informatics Section / MLA Career Development Grant
This grant provides one individual $1500 to support a career development activity that will contribute to advancement in the field of medical informatics. The award was established in 1996 by the Medical Informatics Section. Application, criteria, and submission details.
Sponsored by the Medical Informatics Section
- 2013: Joanne M. Muellenbach, AHIP
- 2012: none awarded
- 2011: Melissa Resnick
- 2010: none awarded
- 2009: Kristine M. Alpi
- 2008: Karen Albert and Maureen Knapp
- 2007: none awarded
- 2006: Ellen Justice
- 2005: Ruling Guo and Christine Marton
- 2004: Margaret Gorman and Sara Anne Hook
- 2003: Marcy Brown and Mark Vrabel
- 2002: Mary Linn Bergstrom and Marilyn Teolis
- 2001: Susan London
- 2000: Kathleen F. Bauer and Kathryn E. Kerdolff
- 1999: Ruth Riley and Gang "Wendy" Wu
- 1998: none awarded
- 1997: Linda Hogan and Julie Johnson McGowan, Ph.D.
Please contact MLA (312.419.9094 x15) for more information about any of MLA's grants, scholarships or fellowships.