You are here
How to Submit Your AHIP Application (directions for members-only)
MLA is accepting portfolios through online submission only.
MLA Members/Institutional Representatives: Document Upload and Payment
1) Once you have completed the forms, upload your application, including all required forms, attachments, and documentation, to your "Certification/AHIP Portfolio" area. Visit http://www.mlanet.org/members/ to login, choose “Go to My Member Area,” then select the menu item “Certification/AHIP Portfolio.” Follow directions to upload your documents.
2) When all documents have been uploaded, go back to your main menu and visit the online store to pay your member-rate Academy fee.
3) Your online purchase will alert MLA to your completed portfolio; you will receive email confirmation.
Nonmembers: Document Email and Payment
1) Once you have completed your forms, email your application, including all required forms and supporting documentation, to MLA.
2) When all documents have been emailed, visit http://www.mlanet.org/ and select the “store” button to visit the online store to pay your nonmember-rate Academy fee. You will need to create an account—or retrieve your nonmember account password—to pay online.
If you prefer to pay by check, send your remittance to:
Medical Library Association
Carol Stream, IL 60122-4627
Identify your payment as an Academy application fee; members, please include your MLA ID. Allow 2 additional weeks for processing if you pay by check. You will receive email confirmation that your payment has been received and applied.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact Kathleen Combs, Director, Professional Development, MLA.