Institutional e-Conference Site License
Price: Institutional Members: $699, Non Institutional Members: $1,049
Provide online or app access to MLA '18 annual meeting content for up to 25 staff members through May 2019!
What do you get with a site license?
Up to 25 staff members in your library can individually
- See the video of all plenary sessions/keynote addresses posted online about 24 hours after the end of the presentation (e.g., the McGovern Keynote Address on Sunday morning will be available for viewing on Monday).
- View slides synchronized with audio for all available contributed content sessions, usually within 48 hours of the end of the session.
- Interact with over 200 posters in the Online Poster Gallery. [View a listing of topics.]
- Access is exclusive to meeting attendees and site licensees through May 2019.
How does it work?
- MLA Institutional members: to enable the member discount, your institutional representative should purchase this product.
- Enter the names and email addresses of all individual licensees in the pop-up box as you add it to your cart.
- Confirm your acceptance of the site license terms.
- Allow 5 days for MLA to initiate access for site license users.
- Each staff member will receive a MLANET login, followed by instructions on how to access the meeting content.
Questions? contact MLA Financial Services, Ray Naegele, firstname.lastname@example.org, 312.419.9094 x17 or Kate Corcoran, email@example.com.