History of the Health Sciences Section
Members: 67 Discussions: 30 Files: 6
- Go to your membership information.
- Click "View" next to your current membership.
- Click the "Add package" button to add additional packages and select HHSS.
The History of the Health Sciences Section promotes interest in history of the health sciences collections, improves connections among libraries with history of health sciences collections and librarians, and provides opportunities for the education of HHSS members.
- The section newsletter, Incipit.
- Communication and cooperation among colleagues having similar interests and/or professional responsibilities.
- A forum from which to support special areas of interest.
- Opportunity to be active in the Medical Library Association by serving as a section officer or committee member.
- Opportunity to take part in section sponsored programming at the MLA annual meeting.
- Opportunity to write and publish articles in the section newsletter.
- Access to the section forum and member directory
Join HHSS for just $15 per year! Contact HHSS Membership Chair, Deirdra Woodson, with any questions.