The Mosaic '16 restaurant guide is here! View it in PDF or Word formats.
The LAC has arranged several exclusive library tours just for Mosaic '16 attendees. Library tours are free and signup is on a first come basis. Most tours are capped at 15-20 however Gerstein and Archives of Ontario can accommodate 30. Remember spaces are limited so signup today
- Gerstein Science Information Centre (Thursday May 12, 1-2pm)
- Gerstein Science Information Centre (Wednesday May 18, 4-5pm)
- Archives of Ontario (Friday May 13, 3-4pm)
- Bridgepoint Health Library (Wednesday, May 18, 2-3pm)
- Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library (Wednesday May 18th, 2-3pm)
- Toronto Reference Library (Wednesday May 18, 2-3pm)
- Lillian H. Smith Library (Wednesday May 18, 2-3pm)
It is your responsibility to arrive at the tour location at least 10 minutes before the start of tour. The LAC at the Hospitality desk can assist you with directions. If your plans change and you're unable to attend, please cancel your registration using the signup sheet to make your spot available to the waitlist. For questions, contact Vanessa Kitchin (Vanessa.firstname.lastname@example.org) or Vincci Lui (Vincci.email@example.com)
Sightseeing Tour Suggestions:
- Toronto's Majestic Castle - Casa Loma tours will be organized on an individual basis, please see here and select "Visitor Info" for further details regarding pricing and scheduling.
- While most locals loathe it, Niagara Falls is a draw. Niagara Falls day tours are well established.
- Nice tourist area—even locals go—that has Segway tours: Distillery District Walking and Segway Tours.
- EcoCab Tours have been seen around town.
- The Haunted Walk gets mixed reviews.
- People say good things about the culinary walking tours.
We Toronto raccoons are pretty transport savvy, but our nocturnal dispositions and short legs make us poor tour guides. When relatives visit (we’re part of the Procyonidae family, who are largely diurnal) we put them on City Sightseeing double decker buses, Toronto Harbour Cruises, or even arrange exciting rides through Toronto Heli Tours. Those of you who are bipeds might enjoy Toronto bike tours.
We prefer not to divulge exactly where we eat, but we see Urban Adventure Tours will show you some great neighbourhoods
Baseball Tickets [Update March 10, Sorry, baseball tickets are sold out]
Baseball fans see the Toronto Blue Jays play a home game at 7:07 p.m., Monday, May 16, 2016. Seats are in section 127, Rogers Centre Ballpark.