Registration Rates and Information
Three Ways to Register
Register by March 31, 2016, to receive the early-bird discount and save $110! After May 6, bring the form to the Registration Desk at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre for onsite registration. If you have questions about registration, contact Susan Chesniak, 312.419.9094 x18, or Ray Naegele, 312.419.9094 x17.
- Registration must include payment in either US or Canadian dollars. Canadian dollar amounts are listed on the registration form in parentheses: $539 (689).
- Acceptable payment options are: check (payable to MLA), money order, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or electronic funds/wire transfer (EFT). If you are an MLA or a CHLA/ABSC member and would like to be invoiced, include a purchase order, with payment due by May 18. After that date, a late payment fee of $80 will be charged.
- Fax registrations to 508.743.9662 with credit card or purchase order information.
- For EFT instructions, contact MLA, Susan Chesniak or 312.419.9094 x18.
If you are a Canadian resident, you may pay registration fees for Mosaic '16 using your Canadian credit card in Canadian dollars (CAD.) The amount due is in CAD.
Select "Pay Now" and enter your information on the secure PayPal form. Within 72 hours, your payment will be applied to your meeting registration and you will receive by email, an updated meeting confirmation that shows your payment.
If you have payment questions, see the Mosaic ’16 FAQ at www.MLANET.org or contact Susan Chesniak at MLA headquarters, 312.419.9094 x18. Hours: 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (central), Monday–Friday.
If you register online, you will receive a confirmation by email within minutes. If you register by mail or fax, allow 5 days after receipt for an email confirmation. If an email address is invalid or missing, allow 2 weeks for a faxed confirmation. Please bring your confirmation letter with you to the MLA Registration Desk. Confirmations will be sent only to those who register prior to 11:59 p.m., central time, on May 6, 2016.
Members in good standing are eligible for discounted member rates. MLA membership for 2016 must be paid by March 31, 2016. Nonmembers may join by paying dues with registration. An application is available on MLANET. Discounted rates apply to members of the following organizations:
- Canadian Health Libraries Association/Association des bibliotheques de la sante du Canada (CHLA/ABSC)
- International Clincial Librarians Conference
- American Association of Law Libraries (AALL)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft fϋr Medizinisches Bibliothekswesen (AGMB) [German Medical Library Group]
- Association for Health Information and Libraries in Africa (AHILA)
- Association for Library and Information Science Education (ALISE)
- Australian Library and Information Association (ALIA)
- European Association for Health Information and Libraries (EAHIL)
- Japan Medical Library Association (JMLA)
- Korean Medical Library Association (KMLA)
- Medical Library Association of Nigeria
- Special Libraries Association (SLA)
- Taiwan Medical Library Association (TMLA)
You qualify for student rates if you hold student membership in MLA or CHLA/ABSC. Student members also qualify for continuing education courses (CE) and symposia for only $50 (64) each, pending available space. You may join MLA as a student member when you register online or complete the membership form online on MLANET.
If you have a legal disability or dietary requirements, please include a written description of your needs with the registration form. Describe your needs and include an email address or fax number where you can be contacted for more information. MLA must receive the form by April 15.
All children must have badges. Complimentary badges are available at the MLA Registration Desk. Children under thirteen are not permitted in the exhibit hall. Information about child care will be available on MLANET.
Registration (amounts in parentheses are in Canadian dollars for Canadian residents only)
Includes admission to all sessions, exhibits, and receptions, This package provides the best value.
|On or before
|MLA/CHLA/ABSC member/institutional representative**||$539 (689)||$649 (830)|
|MLA emeritus member||$270 (345)||$380 (486)|
|MLA student member||$135 (172)||$245 (313)|
|Nonmember||$809 (1,035)||$919 (1,176)|
One-Day Registration (amounts in parentheses are in Canadian dollars for Canadian residents only)
Includes admission to all sessions and exhibits on a specific day, with the exception of ticketed events. On the registration form, indicate the day you wish to attend.
|On or before
|MLA/CHLA/ABSC member/institutional representative**||$289 (369)||$399 (510)|
|MLA emeritus member||$145 (185)||$255 (326)|
|Nonmember||$435 (556)||$545 (697)|
e-Conference (amount in parentheses are in Canadian dollars for Canadian residents only)
Members who cannot travel to the meeting can still be part of the meeting community via online access.
|On or before
|MLA/CHLA/ABSC member/institutional representative**||$149 (190)||$159 (203)|
|MLA emeritus member||$75 (96)||$85 (108)|
|MLA student member||$25 (32)||$25 (32)|
|Nonmember||$225 (288)||$235 (300)|
See “Member Discount” above for a list of groups eligible for member rates.
The Mosaic ’16 Registration Desk and most events are located in the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. When you arrive, check-in at the desk for your badge, tickets and program. Hours:
- Thursday, May 12: 4:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m
- Friday, May 13: 7:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m
- Saturday, May 14: 7:00 a.m.–7:30 p.m
- Sunday, May 15: 7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 16: 7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 17: 7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 18: 7:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m
The Hall of Exhibits is located in the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto ON, Canada. Meeting registration provides full access for all days.
If you don't want to attend meeting programs, you may purchase an Exhibits-Only badge, which provides access only to the Hall of Exhibits on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. It doesn't provide access to other meeting programs and online meeting content. Exhibits-Only badges can be purchased onsite at the MLA Registration Desk for $50 (USD) or $64 (CAD). Or, to save money ask an exhibitor for a complimentary Exhibits-Only pass.Hours:
- Saturday, May 14: 5:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m., ticketed event: Welcome Reception/Opening of Exhibits
- Sunday, May 15: noon–5:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 16: 10:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 17: 10:15 a.m.–3:00 p.m.