Health Association and Corporate Libraries Section
Members: 37 Discussions: 46 Files: 15
- Go to your membership information.
- Click "View" next to your current membership.
- Click the "Add package" button to add additional packages and select HALCS.
The Health Association Libraries Section (HALS) of the Medical Library Association affords health association and medical society librarians the opportunity to work together in health librarianship. It fosters communication between members as well as the general public on health librarianship. Members of the section represent one of the oldest sections of the MLA. Working in diverse settings, section members are employed in libraries throughout the United States and Canada in health associations and in all areas of health care.
If you are interested in health association libraries of any type, you need us and the Health Association Libraries Section needs you!
Benefits of section membership include:
- Joining in a forum for sharing ideas and solving problems
- Section member directory
- Participation in program development at the MLA annual meeting
Join HALCS for just $10 per year!