Psychiatryonline.org is the platform for the fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5®), all American Psychiatric Association (APA) Publishing journals including the American Journal of Psychiatry, and best-selling textbooks, as well as APA Practice Guidelines. This comprehensive virtual library provides psychiatrists and mental health professionals with key resources to assist with diagnosis, treatment, research, and professional development.
We offer a variety of unlimited access packages to suit your needs:
- Psychiatryonline Premium: Our most comprehensive collection includes DSM-5®, APA Publishing journals, and a wide selection of textbooks. It covers diagnosis and differential diagnosis, case vignettes to bring abstract concepts to life, multidisciplinary treatment guidelines, and the latest research.
- Psychiatryonline Core: This package includes access to DSM-5®, the American Journal of Psychiatry, Psychiatric Services, and Psychiatric News.
- DSM-5® Library: This package includes access to DSM-5® and additional DSM-5®-related titles.
- Psychotherapy Library—NEW: A Psychotherapy Library subscription allows your patrons access to a robust list of curated psychotherapy titles. This collection covers a multitude of topics including cognitive behavior therapy, psychoanalysis, mentalizing, and more. Many titles include vignette videos that illustrate key clinical problems, techniques, and more.
- eBook Collections—NEW: These collections offer access to a curated list of titles to a specific topic area—all within a single search and navigation interface that integrates journals and books. Three different subject collections are available—each features a robust list of titles. Offered as a subscription or a perpetual access purchase.
Please see our subscription brochure for more information and pricing.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 703.907.8538 with any questions.