Don't leave the App download to the last minute! We HIGHLY recommend downloading and installing the App before the meeting begins.
With the app you can:
- Create and add to your personal schedule by starring the events you want to attend (Your schedule created in the online program will automatically populate in the App once you've logged in)
- Receive alerts and updates
- Draw on presentation slides, highlight text, and take notes
- See detailed information on the exhibitors and favorite the ones you want to make sure to visit
- View maps of the Expo Hall and Convention Center
- Access the available ePosters
- View a list of other conference attendees who have opted into being listed in the app and message other app users
- Find supplementary information
Make sure you download and install the MLA'17 App before the Meeting, and download any presentations available before each session starts. Once you download and install the app, you will log into your account with your email address and badge id number (found in your confirmation email).
The app is available for both Apple and Android devices via Apple's App Store and Google Play, respectively. For iOS devices, you will need iOS 7.0 or higher, and for Android devices you will need Android 2.3 or higher.
If you have any difficulties, please contact CadmiumCD at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (410) 638-9239. We look forward to seeing you in Seattle!