AAP Pediatric Care Online
Access the latest pediatric clinical care recommendations anytime, anywhere—in one online resource.
Pediatric Care Online™ is a practical and convenient resource integrating a full range of essential pediatric-specific clinical information and premier patient education content. This dynamic tool includes 24/7 anytime, anywhere access with mobile-optimized content and exclusive apps. Pediatric Care Online combines valuable resources into one powerful tool.
- Red Book® Online features the complete Red Book® in both English and Spanish!
- The exclusive Pediatric Patient Education™ library includes hundreds of handouts with all the relevant information in easy-to-read language parents will understand and appreciate.
- Point-of-Care Quick Reference includes over 250 topics.
- AAP Textbook of Pediatric Care, 2nd edition, is the landmark guide to pediatric medicine for today’s busy clinician and student.
- Bright Futures content includes the new 4th edition guidelines and pocket guide—completely revised and updated.
- AAP Policy includes the latest AAP policy statements, clinical practice guidelines, and technical and clinical reports.
- Video series and webinars are added regularly including Implementing Mental Health Priorities in Practice and Common Pediatric Medical Procedures.