MLA Satellite Teleconference
Evidence-Based Health Care in Action
Goal and Objectives
To enhance the knowledge of and to encourage the participation in the practice of evidence-based health care (EBHC) by health science librarians.
- To provide a fundamental knowledge about the purpose, origin and history of EBHC;
- To demonstrate the actual practice and process of EBHC by a health care professional;
- To show what EBHC resources are currently available;
- To articulate the health care professionals perspective of the librarians role in EBHC; and
- To illustrate the roles that health science librarians are currently undertaking in the EBHC process.
For more information, contact Kathleen Gaydos Combs, MLA's coordinator of continuing education, at 312.419.9094 x29.