MLA's Educational Webcast
Leveraging Mobile Technologies for Health Sciences Libraries
Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 1:00 p.m.2:30 p.m., central time
Site Registration Terms
MLA agrees to:
- distribute via webcast transmission access to the original webcast, "Leveraging Mobile Technologies for Health Sciences Libraries", and
- provide a set of print materials for use in connection with the program
(the hosting organization "Site" may duplicate for use in connection
with the program; the materials are available via PDF on MLANET prior to the
Site shall have the right to:
- access via webcast transmission the original webcast, "Leveraging Mobile Technologies for Health Sciences Libraries",
- give access to registered individuals onsite via a computer lab, individual
computers at the same site, or by projecting it on a screen for multiple viewers
in one room, and
- purchase the DVD or the On-demand at a special rate when registering.
Site agrees to the following:
- site shall not reproduce the program, nor shall it be exhibited or transmitted
on any system other than the actual site location registered with MLA; nor
shall it be exhibited without complete copyright notice and program credits,
- site must ensure compliance with the 1990 Americans with Disabilities Act
in displaying the program. Site accepts liability for compliance and indemnifies
MLA for all liabilities arising out of site's failure to comply with said
- MLA shall not be liable for failure to deliver program due to circumstances
beyond its control.
I / We have read and agree to these terms and want to
register for the webcast. Click here to register.
For more information, contact Debra Cavanaugh
email@example.com, 312.419.9094 x32.