See also L. Margueriete Prime's Oral History Summary
MLA Elected Offices and Committee Chair Appointments
- President, 1951-52
- Committee on Medical Library Service for the Armed Services of the U.S., representative, 1942-44
- Joint Committee on Hospital Libraries, representative, 1943-44
- Publications Committee, chair
- Subcommittee on Certification, chair
- Finance Committee, chair
Honors and Awards
- Fellow, 1960
Publications (5 representative)
- Prime LM. The Medical Library Association: aims, activities, and a brief history. Bull Med Libr Assoc 1952 Jan;40(1):30-6.
- Prime LM. Resurgence of interest in medical history. Bull Am Coll Surg 1959 May-Jun;44(3):153-6.
- Prime LM. The hospital medical library; organization and management. Bull Am Coll Surg 1955 Jul-Aug;40(4):225-7
- Prime LM. Your library; new prints and ancient tomes. Bull Am Coll Surg 1954 Sep-Oct;39(5):215-7.
- Prime LM. First International Congress on medical librarianship, London, July 20-26, 1953. Bull Med Libr Assoc. 1954 Jan;42(1):32-5.
- Director, Library and Department of Literary Research, American College of Surgeons, Chicago, IL, 1932-57?
- Secretary, Library and Department of Literary Research, American College of Surgeons, Chicago, IL, 1921-32
MLA published statements about the fellow
- Medical Library Association. Oral History Committee Interview with L. Margueriete Prime. Interview conducted on May 7, 1985 by M. A. Flower. Chicago, Medical Library Association, 1993? [cited June 7, 2003]. Web document.
- Troxel W. President’s Page. L. Margueriete Prime. Bull Med Libr Assoc 1951 July; 39 (3): 226–228 [cited January 28, 2004] Web document.