MLA Fellow Brief Vitae
L. Margueriete Prime, 19??-1996
Fellowship Conferred: 1960
MLA Elected Offices and Committee Chair Appointments
- President, 1951-52
- Committee on Medical Library Service for the Armed Services of the U.S., representative, 1942-44
- Joint Committee on Hospital Libraries, representative, 1943-44
- Publications Committee, chair
- Subcommittee on Certification, chair
- Finance Committee, chair
Honors and Awards
Publications (5 representative)
- Director, Library and Department of Literary Research, American College of Surgeons, Chicago, IL, 1932-57?
- Secretary, Library and Department of Literary Research, American College of Surgeons, Chicago, IL, 1921-32
MLA published statements about the fellow
- Medical Library Association. Oral History Committee Interview with L. Margueriete Prime. Interview conducted on May 7, 1985 by M. A. Flower. Chicago, Medical Library Association, 1993? [cited June 7, 2003]. Web document. <http://www.mlanet.org/about/history/m_prime.html>.
- Troxel W. President’s Page. L. Margueriete Prime. Bull Med Libr Assoc 1951 July; 39 (3): 226–228 [cited January 28, 2004] Web document. <http://www.pubmedcentral.gov/pagerender.fcgi?artid=195122&pageindex=2>.
Edited July 26, 2004; May 9, 2005