Lightning Talks for One Health
Consider attending “This Just In: Lightning Talks on One Health,” which will take place on Sunday, May 5, from 4:30 to 6:00 p.m.
Lightning talks are five-minute presentations on new research or service implementations. Each presenter will be allotted five minutes and up to three slides. Proposals will be considered for any topic that supports the overall themes of One Health and are open to new submissions only. Please do not submit an abstract if you are represented elsewhere in the One Health/MLA ’13 program.
Notification of acceptance were emailed. MLA looks forward to a lively session filled with innovative ideas.
For its 2013 Annual Meeting and Exhibition, MLA will host a special joint international meeting for:
- MLA'13: Medical Library Association Annual Meeting and Exhibition
- ICML-11: 11th International Congress on Medical Librarianship
- ICLC-6: 6th International Clinical Librarian Conference
- ICAHIS-7: 7th International Conference of Animal Health Information Specialists
The diversity of thought-provoking programs coordinated by our meeing partners, MLA sections, and special interest groups (SIGs) offers exciting opportunities for professional development.
To submit a contributed paper or poster abstract, review the instructions in the FAQs, then begin the online submission process. Membership in the above organizations is not required. Submission deadline was May 1, 2012.
- Session Program Moderator Guidelines
- Program Themes
- One Health Abstracts
- Session Program Schedule
- Online Abstract Submission Process
- Paper FAQ
- Poster FAQ
- Meeting Logo for Presentations or Posters
- Call for Participation