MLA '08: Register
Be sure to register by April 17, 2008, to receive the early-bird discount and save $60! After May 9, 2008, bring the form to the MLA Registration Desk at the Hyatt Regency Chicago for onsite registration.
See Registration Packages for full information about package options and fees.
Three Ways to Register
- Register online (registering online saves time)
- Mail your registration form ( 39KB) with payment to CDS-MLA, 107 Waterhouse Road, Bourne, MA 02532
- Fax your registration form ( 39KB) with credit card payment to 508.759.4552
Payment must accompany your registration. You may pay by check (payable to MLA), money order, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Payments must be in US dollars and free of bank charges. Only registrations paid by credit card or purchase orders may be faxed to 508.759.4552.
If you are an MLA member and would like to be invoiced, you must include a purchase order with your registration form. Payments not received by June 16, 2008, will be charged a $50 late handling fee.
- For registration and meeting-related questions, please contact Susan Chesniak at 312.419.9094 x18 or by email.
- For CE course-related questions, contact Deb Cavanaugh at 312.419.9094 x32 or by email.
Onsite Registration Hours
Meeting material will be distributed at the MLA Registration Desk located in the Hyatt Regency Chicago.
- Thursday, May 15 4:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 16 7:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 17 7:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, May 18 7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 19 7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 20 7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 21 7:00 a.m.–9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.–1:30 p.m.
You are eligible to vote at the MLA business meeting if you hold an MLA membership in at least one of these categories: Regular (includes Introductory), Life, Fellow, Emeritus, Student, or authorized Institutional Representative.
$time = date("H:i");$nicedate=date("d M Y - H:i A");PRINT("$nicedate")?>
09 April 2008