MLA '07: Information for Exhibitors & Vendors
Your exhibit is a valuable part of the meeting experience for more than 1,500 library leaders.
- Invitation to exhibit: Attendee statistics, traffic builders, and exhibit support (, 1.44MB; because of the large file size, we recommend you download before opening).
- Exhibit space application: Includes exhibit space rental costs, rules, and regulations (, 92KB).
- Exhibit space floor plan: A layout of booth space in the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown (, 228KB).
- Exhibitor badge registration [offsite link opens new window]: Exhibitors are responsible for entering staff names for all badges.
- Hotel arrangements: Hotel information, prices, reservation form (, 212KB) and link to online hotel reservations. The HOTEL must receive your reservation by April 16.
- Complimentary exhibit pass: Invite your customers to attend the Hall of Exhibits. (, 314KB)
- Optional event tickets: Complete and return Section II of the MLA '07 registration form (, 113KB). Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Download the MLA '07 logo for use on the Web or in print.
- Online Exhibitor Manual: Click here to leave this site and go to the Online Exhibitor Manual site.
MLA '07 offers exhibitors numerous advertising and marketing opportunities to help you get the most out of the meeting.
- Official Program advertiser: This onsite publication contains details every attendee must know.
- Annual meeting Website banner advertiser: Special discounted rates apply for banner ads on the MLA '07 Website.
- E-newsletter sponsor (MLA-FOCUS): This bimonthly, opt-in, electronic newsletter is sent to MLA members and is the only way to target MLA members through email.
- MLA News advertiser: All issues leading up to the meeting are are packed with MLA '07 information, as well as news about the profession and MLA.
- JMLA advertiser: Get the right exposure by advertising in our peer-reviewed quarterly journal.
- Mailing list rental: Direct mail to key buyers in the health information profession. Select our special annual meeting preregistrant list to promote your exhibit, meetings, and events.
- Download information on additional opportunities (, 106KB) such as hotel door drops and our portfolio service. Contact Barbara Redmond, advertising coordinator, at email@example.com, 312.419.9094 x26, for more information.
Onsite Exhibitor Showcases/Informal Meetings
For even greater exposure of your products and services, take advantage of the opportunity to host early-morning seminars, technology sessions, and meetings.
- Sunrise seminar: Present educational seminars to attendees between on Sunday, May 20, Monday, May 21, and Tuesday, May 22, from 7:00 a.m.8:15 a.m. (, 62KB).
- Technology showcase: Thirty-minute, theater-style product showcases (, 59KB).
- Informal meeting: Open time slots for meetings and events that do not conflict with official MLA '07 programming and events (, 72KB)
Sponsorship and Membership Opportunities
Connect with MLA members by joining MLA as a corporate partner and by sponsoring an event or item at the annual meeting.
FInd locations and tentative dates of future MLA annual meetings.